Omfg I Can’t Cope.
Right, so I had a bit of a moment at Gillian Anderson.
THE BEST COMIC THAT EVER HAS OR EVER WILL EXIST
Would you care for some refreshments?
oh that’s cool they made the bottles look melted into the gr-
tumblr user kyol-umbra, Youmacon 2013
This is why I love Starfire.
No. Like. This scene was really important. This douche hated her entire race and took that hatred out on Starfire. He called her slurs throughout the entire episode. And Starfire just endured it, because she knew her friends loved this guy. And when he is in trouble, about to die; she has every right to let him. But what does she do? She starts trying to help him. And even as she’s trying to save his life, he pushes her away, throwing slurs at her face. But she presses on, and ends up saving him. Do you know how important it was to see this as a kid? That no matter how much someone treats you with hatefulness and cruelty, the right thing to do when they’re in danger is to help them? That’s some powerful shit for a ‘kids show’, and don’t you dare look me in the eye and tell me that all of this is just superhero bullshit.
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
And there go my feelings
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
Michelle Made Obama change seats she don’t play that shit lmao
She is mean mugging the shit out of her in the last pic